Thursday 1 September 2011

masala dosa

The best exampe for "bad customer care" would be vidhyarthi bhavan in bangalore !!

Yesterday evening , suddenly out of nowwhere, I realised that I had this desire of having vidhyarthi bhavan masala dosa ( so called ' best place for masala dosa').So, I stepped into the hotel, guess what ! I could smell the aroma of masala dosa, set dosa, maddur vada and so on !!...

As soon as I entered, I could see a huge number of people who were waiting for an oppurtunity to grab a place for themselves .
The best part is that , you can stand anywhere and everywhere and nobody would even ask you neither invite you !!...

As everyone did,I too stood for around 20 to 30 mins..after few minutes I saw an empty place at the end. I just ran to hold that place without even realising that there were four people waiting for it !!!! Oh God !! it was so embarrasing !!

Finally got a place for myself and my sister, Ordered two plate masala dosa. By the time I got my masala dosa, I was half dead with my mouth watering !!!

" If you have a desire to eat something, and you get to eat that !! IT IS THE BEST FEELING EVER !!!!!!!!! ... my hard work paid off !!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment