Thursday 1 September 2011

chit picking system!!!!

Never in my life had i ever imagined tat picking a chit would be such a tedious task!! I still remem my engg days, during my 5 th sem, I had to stand in line to pick a chit during my lab externals. It is such a weird feeling, even before u pick the chit, u start thinking abt writing the program or a ckt diagram!! :D........... Always wished to get an easy experiment !! ( which never worked !! P )....
And when i had my turn to pick up the chit, i would be left with 2 or 3 chits..and use to think - if I pick the right one , I would get an easy exp then i would think " NO NO , the left one would be better "........
thousands of buterflies roaming inside my stomach :P ,, such a weird feeling !! and finally use to land up with the MOST TOUGHEST EXPERIMENT....LOL :D ........

2 comments:

  1. Atleast you had 2-3 chits as a choice.. I never had that choice also. I had to take the left out chit each time... But most of the time I was lucky to get the easier experiment...

    ReplyDelete